Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WWW Wednesdays June 22


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


I am currently reading No Mercy by Lori Armstrong and The Dream Crystal by Mark O'Bannon.
 






I recently finished The Girls by Lori Lansens. I loved this book 
and am excited to discuss it with my book group. 
My thoughts about The Girls are here



Very interesting cover.
Next, I think I might start reading
either Husband and Wife by Leah Stewart or The Septavalent Stone by Jacob Jones.
 
Or what the heck, why not both!!



  

So many books, so little time!
Happy reading everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yes... So many books, and yet each day I find more I wish to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I think we should be allowed to take a year off from life and devote it to getting caught up on our reading piles. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! That is a very interesting cover! I'm going to pop over to your review of The Girls. It looks interesting.


    Here's mine: WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...