Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WWW Wednesdays July 13

 

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading  
To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

I am currently reading I'll Have Who She's Having by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke and Blank Slate by Healther Justesen.


I recently finished The D Word by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke. My thoughts are here 
Next, I will be reading The Septavalent Stone by J.O. Jones. This has been on my TBR list for a while and I told the author I would review it so it has to be the next one I read, I promise!

And I know I have said it before, by isn't this cover amazing? Click on it for a larger view of the detail. 

Happy reading everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Will most definitely have to check out these books. Haven't heard of any of them.

    My WWW Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing cover! I will have to check out all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...