Saturday, May 19, 2012

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Wow ~ I have really been neglecting The Book Bag. I apologize! I just finished hosting a conference for library support staff and if I wasn't busy planning for it, I was busy thinking about it. I feel like I have not had time for anything else.


Whew! Now that's over and I can get back to my love; this blog and all of you!

Stay tuned this week, I will have a ton of posts going up. Among them will be 2 book launches, 2 books on tour and a writer talking about the voices in her head. And my usual memes showcasing my new books and WWW Wednesdays. 

And then there will some awesome and amazing  
giveaways!! 

Did I mention that?  

Yep ~ you ARE going to want to be here! 



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

I am ready for a great week!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...