Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WWW Wednesdays May 9



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What are you currently reading?

by Stephen King 

I am a huge SK fan and have had this book since it came out. It is rather daunting because of the number of pages but I have a bit of time before I 'have' to get some books read so I thought I would venture into this one. Loving it so far! 

The Big Rock Candy Mountain  
by Wallace Stegner

Still working on this one. 

What did you recently finish reading?

Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) 
by Susan Kaye Quinn

This is a book that I have had for awhile, just never got around to reading it. Book #2 is coming out later this month so I wanted to get this one read so I was ready for the new one. You can read my thoughts here.

What do you think you will read next?
 
What Alice Forgot 
by Liane Moriarty

 I am going to be reading this book for our May book group. It's my selection this month so I sure hope they like it. Or at least have a lot to talk about.


What's on your WWW this week?

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I need to go get that Stephen King book! Looks awesome :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to read it. I know already that I am going to recommend it to everyone who will listen to me. :^)

      Delete
  2. Many people have recommended "What Alice Forgot" but warned that it can be a tear jerker. I may try it anyway. I'm reading a little King myself right now. My WWW is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/www-wednesdays-9th-may/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't gotten to the tears part yet but I am really enjoying it.

      Delete
  3. I loved that King book. And my book group chose What Alice Forgot for our summer selection, I am excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving both books! I am reading them both and switching off. It's a win/win!

      Delete
  4. This is a day for me to be reminded of books that I've forgotten, and that Stephen King book is top of the list. I truly intended to read that as soon as it came out and here we are, how many months later? Thanks!

    http://planetpooks.com/?p=4647

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read that Stephen King book soon. The Big Rock Candy Mountain looks good, too. My WWW:
    http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/www-wednesdays-may-9/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan!
    I am a huge SK fan too! :)
    Here you can find my WWW post for this week:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may09.html

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Sounds like there are a lot of us SK fans here. Gotta love weird!

      Delete
  7. I love these posts...here is mine: http://susan-thebookbag.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! I just went and checked out your WWW and your blog - looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...