Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WWW Wednesday May 16


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What are you currently reading?

by Stephen King 

by Wallace Stegner

What did you recently finish reading?

by Liane Moriarty
Loved it! Will be posting my thoughts soon. It made me think about the difference, if any, between who I am now and who I was 10 years ago. People don't think they change but it might be interesting to see if we really do. 

What do you think you will read next?

Saving Ruth 
by Zoe Fishman 
I will be reading this for it's TLC Book Tour. My stop is May 22. I absolutely love the cover. 


What's on your WWW this week? 
Leave me your link and I will stop by and check out your reads.

2 comments:

  1. Still loving Stegner, of course!
    I'll be interested to hear what you have to say about Zoe Fishman's book. I'll stay tuned!

    http://wellreadfish.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susaaaan!
    Happy reading with "our friend" Stephen! ^_^

    Hugs!

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...