Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WWW Wednesdays January 23, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Joy for Beginners by Erica Bauermeister
This is the first book I am reading for my TBR Pile Challenge. It felt so great to get it down off the shelf and start reading it. It has been sitting there way too long. 

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
Still drivin' and listenin'.

What did you recently finish reading?

I loved this long weekend! It was very cold here and it was wonderful to just sit inside under a blanket and get lost in a few good books! Reviews on all of these will be posted soon ~ they were all wonderful!

Fractured by Susan Oloier
Loved it ~ so emotional! 

Sara's Promise by Deanna Lynn Sletten
Such a beautiful story! 

Baker Towers by Jennifer Haigh
Wonderful saga that starts in the 40's and follows a family thru the years.

What do you think you will read next?

Home Front by Kristen Hannah
My book club won copies of this book (!!) and we are reading it this month. I love Kristen's books, they kind of remind me of Jody Picoult's. 


What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar 
for my current giveaways! 

3 comments:

  1. Joy for Beginners sounds really good. I think I'll get that, though doesn't help MY tbr pile! The best thing about the tbr challenge is that it lets us feel all righteous and like we're doing something particularly useful because we're--hold it--reading. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cover for Fractured. I'll have to look into that one more to see if its a book for me.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Fractured! Great story by Susan Oloier.

    I just finished Hidden Under Her Heart by Rachelle Ayala. I'm now reading the Walking Dead Graphic Novels by Robert Kirkman and Quarantine by Lex Thomas, and I plan on reading Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan next. (I enjoyed her first book-Reasons to Breathe)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...