Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WWW Wednesdays January 30, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

News from Heaven by Jennifer Haigh
This is a collection of stories about some of the characters from Jennifer's book Baker Towers, which I already read and loved! It's nice to revisit Bakerton. I will be posting my thoughts about both of these books in February for TLC Book Tours.

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
Still drivin' and listenin'. Almost done!

What did you recently finish reading?

The Life We Dream by JH Glaze
What a beautiful love story! My thoughts are here. You can enter my giveaway to win one of 2 Kindle e-book novellas from the author.

Home Front by Kristen Hannah
I have not read one of Kristin's books that I didn't absolutely love. My book group will be discussing this tomorrow so I am anxious to see what they think.

Joy for Beginners by Erica Bauermeister
This is the first book I read for my TBR Pile Challenge. I will be posting my thoughts soon.

What do you think you will read next?


I really have no idea what I am going to read next.
Guess it's time to go stand in front of my bookshelves.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar
for my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. I'm reading 'Dance of Shadows' by yekena black - it's going really slow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah - I hope it's a good read even if it is slow - that makes it worth it. Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  2. Oh my- it's already Wednesday again??? I haven't done very well with my reading list...I'm afraid it might still be the same. :(
    I'm currently reading all the Walking Dead GN's and the novel Quarantine. I plan on reading Barely Breathing my Rebecca Donavon and Amsterdam by Ian McEwan. And sadly, I haven't finished anything...been trying to write :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Rebecca - the weeks just fly. And writing is a good thing - at least for us readers. Keep it up! :^)

      Delete
  3. I love Kristin Hannah's books, too. So rich in story and character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She takes such timely topics and makes them so personal and emotional - love them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...