Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WWW Wednesdays May 29, 2013



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?


Echoes by Maeve Binchy
This is for my book club. I like it but it seems like a long read.

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
I absolutely LOVE this book! I am listening to the audio version. It's going to take me awhile to get through this one but I am lovin' it! 

What did you recently finish reading?

Double Click by Lisa Becker
Loved it, just like Click! You can read my thoughts here.
Lisa has an e-copy of both of her books for one lucky winner. Go check it out! 

What do you think you will read next?


Mama's Child by Joan Steinau Lester
I am reading this for JKSCommunications. My thoughts will be posted June 2.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar for my current giveaways!

17 comments:

  1. Oooh, Click sounds interesting! I should check it out. I also have a copy of Time Traveler's Wife. I just don't have a free time to start it. :3

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    Michelle @ The Escapist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your reading time gets better and you get to enjoy all those wonderful books out there. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Time Traveler's Wife is one of my absolute favorites :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/05/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know - me too! It's probably the only book I have read multiple times. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hmmm ... Mama's Child sounds like something I'd like. My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/www-wednesday-may-29/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am anxious to get started on it. Maybe tomorrow. *sigh* /Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Ooh...nice selections there! As for me, I'm READING: Screwed by Laura Plissner; recently finished OF TRITON by Anna Banks and up next I believe if GOODNIGHT BRIAN by Steven Manchester. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. All the books on your list are new to me. I'll have to check them out.

      Delete
  5. Funny, but all Maeve Bincky's books read the same to me - its just the names that change. Still, hope you like it. Interesting book collection. Very different to my WWW :-)
    cheers
    Gwynn
    http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Binchy book is getting rather long. I am enjoying it but am ready to move on. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Click and Double Click-need to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I might have to read The Time Travelers Wife. Happy reading.

    http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/www-wednesdays-may-29/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, love, love it! You should get it on your list! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Gotta check out Click and Double Click! They sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were. And quick reads. Just what I needed right then. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Double Click sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out. Its also been forever since I've read Maeve Binchly but I remember enjoying her stories so hopefully you'll like this one.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...