Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WWW Wednesdays June 19, 2013



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?


Spare Change by Bette Lee Crosby
Loving it so far! 

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
I absolutely LOVE this book! Still drivin' and listenin' 

What did you recently finish reading?


He Belongs to Me by Theresa Rizzo
Loved this story! My thoughts are here.
And..... there's a giveaway for an e-copy!

Breathe by Kate Bishop 
My thoughts are here

What do you think you will read next?

 Grasping at Eternity (Kindrily #1) 
by Karen Amanda Hooper


What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar for my current giveaways!



3 comments:

  1. Spare Change looks intriguing. I hope that you have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!
    I have Spare Change, and plan on reading it very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love The Time Traveller's Wife! Glad you're enjoying, here's my WWW http://wp.me/p32hC2-dw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...