Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 7, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads.

What I'm currently reading/listening to

Breaking the Story
Breaking the Story
by Ashley Farley
I've loved everything else that Ashley has written.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23245684-the-apple-orchard
The Apple Orchard (Bella Vista Chronicles #1)
by Susan Wiggs
(audiobook)

What I recently finished

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29076470-spring-in-snow-valley
Spring in Snow Valley: A Snow Valley Anthology
by Six Authors
Loved another trip back to Snow Valley. Read my thoughts here. And there is a giveaway!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29095623-mosaics
Mosaics: A Collection of Independent Women (Mosaics #1)
Anthology by 20 women authors
Awesome stories! My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

What I am going to read next

https://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/10950924-the-dovekeepers
The Dovekeepers
by Alice Hoffman
This is for my book club next week. Have you read it?

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. The Dovekeepers is on my wish list...and I have The Apple Orchard, resting on Pippa, my Kindle. Hope to get to it soon.

    Enjoy your week...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dovekeepers started a little slow for me but I am enjoying it now. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I loved The Dovekeepers! It is my favorite Hoffman book I have read so far.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read a book by her before. This one started out slow for me but I am liking it the more I get into it. I'll have to check out some of her other books. What would you recommnend? Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I have been meaning to read The Apple Orchard. I "think" I have it.

    I hope you had a good reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up with the abridged audiobook, which I usually try to avoid at all costs. Even so, it is good. I just wonder what all I am missing. Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth. Happy reading!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...