Monday, June 6, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? June 6, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Back to work after a 3 day weekend babysitting our grandson, so only 4 days of work last week, which was just fine with me. And then hubby went camping this is past weekend so I had most of it to myself. I did a few things around the house but mostly spent my alone time reading. What a wonderful thing that was! The grand-daughters will be starting softball this week so we will stay busy watching them play. Here's hoping you have a wonderful week!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads.

What I'm currently reading/listening to

27209401
Sunshine Beach (Ten Beach Road #4)
by Wendy Wax
I am loving all these beach reads right now!

9460487
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #1)
by Ransom Riggs
(audiobook)

What I recently finished

25663663
The Charm Bracelet
by Viola Shipman
I devoured this one over the weekend! Loved it!!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26114516-the-weekenders
The Weekenders
by Mary Kay Andrews
Great beach read, with a little bit of mystery thrown in.

What I am going to read next

27858043

Leaving Blythe River: A Novel
by Catherine Ryan Hyde
I love this author's stories!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

11 comments:

  1. I love Wendy Wax and also Mary Kay Andrews, so those books are calling to me. Thanks for sharing. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both wonderful reads, I hope you get a chance to read them. Thanks for stopping by, Laurel.

      Delete
  2. I don't listen to audio books but I have to say, what made the Peculiar Children a fascinating book was the pictures, hope you pick up a hard copy also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marce - I have actually read all three of the books and I agree, the pictures really add to the experience. I slurged and bought the audiobook with some birthday money so I'd have a chance to listen to it before the movie came out. I can't wait! Thanks for stopping and happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I've had Miss Peregrine sitting on my kindle FOREVER! I really need to get to it before the movie comes out....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should read it! I loved the whole series - such an original and quirky story. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading, Melinda!

      Delete
  4. All look so good. Hope you enjoy your books. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've pre-ordered the Wendy Wax book on audio and am so looking forward to it later in the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathryn, thanks for stopping by. This is the first book by Wendy that I have read, not sure why it took me so long to read her. Another author to add to my must-read list. Sigh

      Delete
  6. Leaving Blythe River looks good.

    ENJOY your reading week and your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...