Monday, September 12, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 12, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Well, I didn't get the reviews posted this past week that I was hoping to. I still need to work on that. I'm lovin' the books I am reading and the ones I have coming up though.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!  

What I'm currently reading/listening to

16068341
The Truth About Alice
by Jennifer Mathieu
This is an oldie from NetGalley, I'm trying to get some books off of my TBR list.

30625192
Meanwhile, Back in Deadwood (Deadwood #6)
by Ann Charles
(audiobook)

What I recently finished

28374062
The Kept Woman (Will Trent #8)
by Karin Slaughter
Wow! Intense. My thoughts will be posted next week.

28372019
The Bookshop on the Corner
by Jenny Colgan
Interesting story. My thoughts will be posted next week.

What I am going to read next

18775484
Windigo Island (Cork O'Connor #14)
by William Kent Krueger 
This is for my book group. Nothing like jumping right into the middle of a series. Yikes!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. The best thing is books that turn out to be very good reads, that trumps quantity heaps more in my thinking! Will be wondering what you thought of the Jenny Colgan book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Karin Slaughter. The Bookshop on the Corner looks good. Interesting picks this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of Jenny Colgan's Bookshop on the Corner. I haven't read a book from her in years. Lately I have taken a liking to Karin Slaughter :-)
    Have a great reading week!
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...