Monday, March 13, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 13, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Hubby and I took a little mini vacation last weekend to the Black Hills. I was spoiled and he let me get some quality reading time in. It was wonderful and the sights were beautiful too. We had a little mini blizzard on Monday morning so we spent most of the day at the Inn, watching the blowing snow and reading. 


Now this weekend, we have had a real blizzard here at home. We probably had over 5 inches of the white stuff and man was it blowing around, drifts all over the place. As of Sunday night, schools were already on a start delay. I am sure the kids are hoping for a full snow say! I am ready for winter to be over and warm weather again. I am ready for some patio reading time. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

32570475
The Garden of Small Beginnings
by Abbi Waxman

34515830
Heavy Weather (A Carolina Coast Novel)
by Normandie Fischer 
Love visiting this story again.

8162388
Indulgence in Death (In Death #31)
by J.D. Robb 
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

34066488
Playing House
by Laura Chapman
My thoughts will be posted on Wednesday.

31695666
The Widow of Wall Street: A Novel
by Randy Susan Meyers
Love this author's work. My thoughts will be posted soon.

31703100
The Happiness In Between: A Novel
by Grace Greene
Wonderful! My thoughts will be posted soon.

34183739
Walking Sam 
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)
Loved this just as much the second time.

What I am going to read next

32596916
Wish Me Home
by Kay Bratt

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. Playing House caught my eye...and The Widow of Wall Street is on my list. Can't wait! Enjoy them all...and thanks for sharing.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Playing House. I have read all of Laura's books and I think this one is her best one. She has really grown as an author and her writing shows it. Thanks for stopping by, Laurel-Rain.

      Delete
  2. We had snow but no wind. We also had a 2 hour delay this morning. Nice assortment of books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kathy. Hopefully you are all dug out and back to Midwest normal for March - whatever that is. :) Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. We had snow last week and are going to get more tonight. Uggghh.

    I am ready for outdoor reading too.

    The Widow of Wall Street looks good.

    ENJOY your books and reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so ready for the snow to be over, hopefully soon, right? Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...