Monday, March 20, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 20, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

What a busy week this past one has been! All in all, we ended up spending time with 7 of our 8 grandkiddos. 😍 So much fun but I think we are taking next weekend off. 😉 We'll see how that goes. The weather is turning great here, sunshine and warmer temps are on their way.  

I have to share this wonderful picture. I just love it! This is my 8 year old grandson reading a book to his 3 month old sister. I love that she is loving the book and she absolutely adores her big brother. I am so pleased that the family is raising another generation of readers. 


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

32596916
Wish Me Home
by Kay Bratt
My thoughts will be posted Wednesday.

34515830
Heavy Weather (A Carolina Coast Novel)
by Normandie Fischer 

8162388
Indulgence in Death (In Death #31)
by J.D. Robb 
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

32570475
The Garden of Small Beginnings
by Abbi Waxman
My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I am going to read next

34346256
Beach Breeze
by Joanne DeMaio
Yay!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely grandchildren! Thanks for sharing.

    I am expecting Beach Breeze in the mail...I've read and loved all of the author's books.

    I am curious about The Garden of Small Beginnings.

    Here are
    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite photos is of my son reading a dinosaur to his sister. The other is a photo taken right after they were squabbling.

    I'm joining up in the fun again and I'm hoping you'll stop by to my new domain.

    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...