Monday, March 27, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 27, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Another busy weekend when we thought we had nothing planned. We had kids and grandkiddos in and out from about 5 pm on Friday until about 5 pm on Sunday. A few were sleepovers too. Whew! Back to work on Monday to recover. LOL 😀

I am so tired of the overcast days and just want to see the sun and have warmer temps. Soon, hopefully. What's the weather like where you're at?  

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

29102869
Sad Perfect
by Stephanie Elliot 

34515830
Heavy Weather (A Carolina Coast Novel)
by Normandie Fischer 

8162388
Indulgence in Death (In Death #31)
by J.D. Robb 
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

34346256
Beach Breeze
by Joanne DeMaio
My thoughts will be posted Tuesday.

32596916
Wish Me Home
by Kay Bratt
Read my thoughts here and enter the giveaway too!

What I am going to read next

2728527

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
This is a reread for me for my book club.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

10 comments:

  1. What a nice assortment of books. I love that series by J. D. Robb. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the series too and I am loving this narrator. I may just have to listen to the rest of them. Thanks for stopping by, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I remember those grandkids' sleepovers...it's been a while for me. Probably because most of them are away at college...LOL.

    I got Beach Breeze this week...looking forward to it! I am curious about Sad Perfect.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we not only had a grandbaby staying over we also had one of our daughters. She was a great help with the baby though so it was all good. :) I loved Beach Breeze and I hope you enjoy it as well. Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Ah well we are having a few lovely autumn days here but .... weather changes quickly. Sunshine will be with you soon. J. D. Robb is always so good on audio, if I read one of them I can hear their voices in my head she does it so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first Robb audiobook and I am loving it, she does a wonderful job with the character's voices. I am not sure I can go back to 'reading' them anymore. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes rain can be a good thing. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.

      Delete
  5. It is currently raining here, but the kind of rain where the sun is still shining so it's nice. You have a nice assortment of books. Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need rain so I won't complain about clouds. Currently reading Out of the Wild by Mark Rashid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...