Monday, March 6, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 6. 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

This edition of IMWAYR? is a very condensed version. Hubby and I are taking a few days off and will be relaxing in the Black Hills when this goes live. It's spring break at the university where I work, so the library is really dead and it's a good time to get away. I plan on doing a lot of reading but since I am not sure if I will be connected, I am getting this post ready on Saturday before we head out of town. I'll catch up next week. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

31703100
The Happiness In Between: A Novel
by Grace Greene

34183739
Walking Sam 
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)

8162388
Indulgence in Death (In Death #31)
by J.D. Robb 
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

27064378
All Summer Long
by Dorothea Benton Frank
For TLC Book Tours. It's never too early for summer reading, is it?

What I am going to read next

34396687
Silver Screen Kisses: An Echo Ridge Anthology (Echo Ridge Romance Book 3)
by Lucy McConnell, Cami Checketts, Heather Tullis, Janette Rallison, and Rachelle J. Christensen

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...