Monday, September 3, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 3, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

33652433
Lies
by T.M. Logan
Pub date 9/11

41573450
What Happens at Midnight
by Laura Chapman
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

40216800
Sold on a Monday
by Kristina McMorris
Loved it! My thoughts will be posted soon. 

Before I Knew (The Cabots #1)
by Jamie Beck
(audio-book)

The Art of Hiding
by Amanda Prowse

What I am going to read next

41045538
The World Breaks Everyone
by Lauren Clark

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. The more I've seen Sold on a Monday by Kristina McMorris, the more certain I am that I need to read it. I look forward to your review.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The World Breaks Everyone sounds really good! I love the cover. Have a great week reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...