Monday, September 10, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 10, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

41045538
The World Breaks Everyone
by Lauren Clark
I love this author!

11138230
Chaos in Death (In Death #33.5)
by J.D. Robb
(audio-book)
I just love this series and the narrator is so good!

What I recently finished

36399096
The Dinner List
by Rebecca Serle 
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.
Pub date 9/11

33652433
Lies
by T.M. Logan
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.
Pub date 9/11

41573450
What Happens at Midnight
by Laura Chapman
(audio-book)
Read my thoughts here. I read this previously and the audio-book was just as good! 

What I am going to read next

18692431
Everything, Everything
by Nicola Yoon
Something off of my personal TBR pile.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. My niece gave me a really good YA book called Dark Souls by Paula Morris. Half way thru and really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dinner List is on my night stand ... maybe next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Everything, Everything. I'll have to check out the Lauren Clark book that looks good! Have a wonderful reading week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...