Monday, October 15, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 15, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

29003433
Finding Libbie
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
This is a re-read for me but it's my pick for book club this month. And.... Deanna is going to join us in person. I'm so excited for everyone to meet her!

42285950
Miss Etta: A Novel
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)
Loved reading this and am loving the narration just as much!

3209801
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
(The Adventures of Tom and Huck #1)
by Mark Twain
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

41753278
A Thousand Doors: An Anthology of Many Lives
by J.T. Ellison et al.
So good and such an interesting idea!
Pub date 11/5

25205439
The Japanese Lover
by Isabel Allende
(audio-book)

18465577
Second Star
by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Interesting spin on the Peter Pan story. Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

18242896
The Here and Now
by Ann Brashares

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

7 comments:

  1. How nice that your book club will get a chance to meet the author of the book they are discussing...but a little intimidating too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so nice. When I first met her in person, we lunched for over 2 hours, like we were old friends. It'll be fun. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great to have the author there at your book club - hope the discussion goes really well. Yes I'd have to reread it too before a book club discussion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited. I did warn her that we're not a real intense book club so she didn't need to worry about us. LOL

      Delete
  3. Your book club sounds awesome. It would be fun to talk about the book with the author. (Unless you hated the book. That might be awkward.) I hope you enjoy all these. Have a great week.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the book and absolutely love the author. It will be wonderful seeing her again. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Nice to meet an author. I was very happy when I got a chance to meet a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...