Monday, August 19, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 19, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

33597976. sy475
The Snow Child
by Eowyn Ivey
This is our book club read this month. Have you read it?

14585541
Delusion In Death
(In Death #35)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

45451980. sx318
Lift and Separate
by Marilyn Simon Rothstein
Narriated by Donna Postel

What I recently finished

46284759. sy475
The Women of Great Heron Lake
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
Pub date 9/10
Check out my giveaway for another one of Deanna's books, Finding Libbie.

46128261. sy475
Shut Up and Dance With Me
(Oceanic Dreams #7)
by Monique McDonell 
I love this fun series. Check it out here.

47326607. sx318
Silent Tears: A Journey of Hope in a Chinese Orphanage
by Kay Bratt
Narrated by Shannon McManus

What I am going to read next

42283286
Summer of '69
by Elin Hilderbrand

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

11 comments:

  1. I just loved The Snow Child. I hope you enjoy it as much. The Summer of '69 is one I hope to get to soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to hear this. One of my book club members said she struggled thru it but it's been on my TBR list for quite awhile. We shall see.

      Delete
  2. I just got a notification that Summer of 69 audio book is available for me on Libby. Hilderbrand is so hit or miss for me, we shall see if I like this one or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My neighbor just finished it and is anxious for me to read it so we can talk about it. I got the impression it was not one of her Hilderbrand books.

      Delete
  3. Nice looking assortment of books. I love the In Death series. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this series too. And the narrator is so good.

      Delete
  4. How are you liking THE SNOW CHILD? I read it a couple of years ago, and I was disappointed. THE SNOW CHILD doesn’t live up to the many reviews of it that I read. It is simply a retelling of a Russian fairy tale. The reader needs a willing suspension of disbelief. The book is full of unanswered questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started it today so not sure yet. I've had it on my TBR list for a long tine. I've enjoyed the first 50 pages. LOL. It sounds like it might make for a good discussion.

      Delete
  5. I haven’t read The Snow Child, Lift and Separate sounds like it could be a fun read.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...