Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Oceanic Dreams Series is Complete! And Boatloads of Fun!


The Oceanic Dreams Series...

...eight romantic comedy novellas
set on a Caribbean cruise.

I Saw Him Standing There Time Of My Life Circle in the Sand I Thought It Was You I Will Follow Him Take A Chance On Me Shut Up & Dance With Me The Best Of You

This is a very enchanting series, set on the Oceanic Aphrodite, a cruise ship full of entertainment, with a little bit of love and romance thrown in. The eight books were released throughout the summer and had me waiting with baited breath for the next one. All 8 books are now out so you can binge-read them all!

I loved each and every one of these stories and especially loved the interconnected story-lines and characters. They were so much fun and perfect for summertime reading. They were light and quick reads—exactly what I look for in the summer.

And all of the story titles are song titles. Isn't that fun? Listen to this playlist of all the songs on Spotify. Then go grab this delightful series. I know you'll love it just as much as I did! 

************************

Oceanic Dreams Series on Amazon

Right now, these books are anywhere from $2.99 to FREE!! Go check them out!




The Authors

Holly Kerr

Laura Heffernan

Tracy Krimmer

Kirsty McManus

Holly Tierney-Bedord

Delancey Stewart

Monique McDonell

Sophie-Leigh Robbins

**********************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...