Monday, September 23, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 23, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

This is going to be an exciting week for our family. Our son and his wife are having their third child on Wednesday. I get to go and help take care of the older two, ages 10 and 2. Should be a busy week but so much fun. 

This will be grandchild number 9 and they are all within one hour of our home. I am so blessed. Yay! 

I hope to get some reading done but that will have to be after the kiddos are in bed for the night, I have a feeling my days are going to be busy. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

43263496
The Little Shop of Found Things
(Found Things #1)
by Paula Brackston

16229116
Calculated In Death
(In Death #36)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

48235662. sx318
Jackrabbit Junction Jitters
(Jackrabbit Junction #2)
by Ann Charles
Narrated by Lisa Larsen

What I recently finished

43263539
29 Seconds
by T.M. Logan

47540239. sy475
Relatively Happy
(Relativity #3)
by Whitney Dineen
What a fun, fun story! Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

47567849. sy475
Eighteen Winters
by Joanne DeMaio

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your family! Reading can wait. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...