Monday, September 2, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 2, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

When this goes live on Monday, we will just be starting our week long vacation in the Black Hills. We live in eastern South Dakota and love to go to the west side of the state whenever we get the chance. We love it out there. I'm hoping to get a lot of reading time in (my Kindle is loaded up!) while hubby fishes. It should be relaxing and it's so beautiful out there. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Love in Charge: Powerful Women, Powerful Love by [Dixon, Jules, Chapman, Laura, Morgan, Michelle]
Love in Charge: Powerful Women, Powerful Love
by Jules Dixon, Laura Chapman, & Michelle Morgan

45451980. sx318
Lift and Separate
by Marilyn Simon Rothstein
Narrated by Donna Postel

What I recently finished

43888515. sy475
'Til Death Do Us Part
(The Vows #3)
by Heidi Renee Mason
Pub date 9/7
My thoughts will be posted on Saturday.

14585541
Delusion In Death
(In Death #35)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

42283286
Summer of '69
by Elin Hilderbrand

44789209. sy475
The Best of You
(Oceanic Dreams #8)
by Sophie-Leigh Robbins
Read my thoughts about this series here

What I am going to read next

44538575. sy475
Wildflower Hope
(The Wildflower House #2)
by Grace Greene
Pub date 9/24

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great vacation! I have only been in Western South Dakota briefly on my way further west but loved the scenery. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...