Monday, August 17, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 17, 2020


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Take care. Stay safe and healthy everyone. 
And remember to wash those hands!!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

49250693. sy475
No Place Too Far
by Kay Bratt
Pub date 9/1

51872362. sx318 sy475
One for the Blackbird, One for the Crow
by Olivia Hawker
Narrated by Jackie Zerowski

What I recently finished

30212041. sy475
The Outsiders
by S.E. Hinton

51164638. sx318 sy475
Until I Find You
by Rea Frey

48825033. sy475
The Night Swim
by Megan Goldin
Read my thoughts HERE.

What I am going to read next

The Paper Daughters of Chinatown

The Paper Daughters of Chinatown
by Heather B. Moore
Pub date 9/1

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. How does The Outsiders stand up? I read it back in the 60s or maybe 70s when I was doing my Masters in Library Science. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never read it. I thought it was very good and it didn't feel dated at all. It's hard to believe it was first published 50 years ago. We're going to watch the movie now. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...