Monday, August 24, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 24, 2020


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

Take care. Stay safe and healthy everyone. 
And remember to wash those hands!!

What I'm currently reading

The Paper Daughters of Chinatown
The Paper Daughters of Chinatown
by Heather B. Moore
Pub date 9/1

51872362. sx318 sy475
One for the Blackbird, One for the Crow
by Olivia Hawker
Narrated by Jackie Zerowski

What I recently finished

53469627. sy475
The Ones We Leave Behind
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
Pub date 9/8
An amazing story by one of my favorite authors!

49250693. sy475
No Place too Far
by Kay Bratt
Pub date 9/1

What I am going to read next

54974027
The Beach Cottage
by Joanne DeMaio

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...