Monday, March 8, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 8, 2021 #IMWAYR

   

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

We have been having some beautiful weather here for a few days. We got the patio table out and we're thinking about getting the grill out too, but we may hold off on that. It's been in the 60s with a high of 70 tomorrow. Yay!! And then..... we plummet back to the 30s and a chance of snow on Wednesday. Ugh!

Oh well, we've been enjoying it while we can and it's not unheard of to have a blizzard in late April or early May, so winter isn't done with us yet. We did take a long walk through the nature park yesterday with our son and 6yo grandson. It was so nice to spend some time with them. 

Hubs has surgery scheduled for Wednesday morning. I'll be playing caretaker after that. Hoping everything goes well. Keep him in your thoughts. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

A Million Reasons Why
by Jessica Strawser
Pub date 3/23

The Debt Collector: Wraith. Season 2
(Debt Collector #10-18)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
Narrated by Emily Ellet
Love this series!

What I recently finished

Under the Southern Sky
by Kristy Woodson Harvey
Pub date 4/20

The Memory Collectors
by Kim Neville
Pub date 3/16

What I am going to read next

Stony Point Summer
(The Seaside Saga #12)
by Joanne DeMaio 

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

      

1 comment:

  1. I have a few books on the go, but trying to finish Lore by Alexandra Bracken and A Court of Mist & Fury. But totally into Finlay Donovan is Killing It so I'll probably finish that first.

    I hope you're enjoying your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...