Monday, August 2, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 2, 2021 #IMWAYR

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

How can it be August already?? The kiddos will be heading back to school soon—it seems like summer just got here. Time flies by so quickly the older we get, doesn't it? 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Perfect Son
by Lauren North 

The Next Wife
by Kaira Rouda
Narrated by Megan Tusing, Teri Clark Linden, Stephen Graybill, & Rachel L. Jacobs 

What I recently finished

Getting Lucky
by A.R. Casella & Denise Grover Swank 

The Orphan's Tale
by Pam Jenoff
Narrated by Jennifer Wydra & Kyla Garcia 

What I am going to read next

The Perfect Family
by Robyn Harding 

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. It really does!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list of books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking list of books.
    I enjoyed The Orphan's Tale.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listened to The Orphan's Tale a few years back, it was eye opening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...