Monday, September 20, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 20, 2021 #IMWAYR

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Well, our days with the 7 year old grandson went well. I even got him to school on time every day. Whew! He and Papa went out fishing one day after school. No fish were caught but memories were made. 💕 Otherwise, after school, he was busy creating a book that he is super excited to show his parents. It was fun watching his creative mind at work. It was so hard to say goodbye on Friday but we'll see him soon. 

And then, this coming Friday we are taking a little trip to the Black Hills! It's only across the state but we love it out there and have access to a nice condo as our home base. Hubs is hoping to get some fishing in and ..... I'm hoping to get in a lot of reading. 😉

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Winter House
by Joanne DeMaio
Pub date 9/14

Secrets in Death
(In Death #45)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen 

What I recently finished

Essie's Roses
Michelle Muriel

The Santa Suit
by Mary Kay Andrews
Pub date 9/28

What I am going to read next

Last Girl Ghosted
by Lisa Unger
Pub date 10/5

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I like the cover of Winter House. Hard to believe that winter is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you enjoyed your grandsons visit. Love he went fishing with his Papa. Enjoy the Black Hills and hope the reading is good. Love your books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...