Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Reading My TBR Piles ~ January 2022 Edition #TBR

 

 YIKES!!

Look familiar? This is sometimes how my TBR piles/shelves feel to me. I have decided to make a more concerted effort to whittle down my TBR books. These will be books that on not on my review stack, but books that I own. These could be print, e-book, or audio-books., just books that I have been wanting to read. So, on the first Wednesday of each month I'm going to post the books that I read the previous month with the goal to clear off my TBR shelves.

*****************

I didn't have many review books due in December and sort of took a break from blogging for part of the month. I was able to get in a lot of books that I just read for pleasure. It was a great month!

See any books here that on your own TBR pile?

Print

  

E-books

Books #1-3 of the Hope Springs series.

 

Audio-books


*****************


*****************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...