Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year! And a Look Back at My Reading Life of 2021

 

I love Goodreads for tracking my books and for discovering new books to read and new authors to follow. I especially love how I can get graphics that let me look back on my reading year. 


It is always interesting to look back on the year via the montage that I can create for the year. It's like a trip down memory lane as I look back on all the wonderful books I read.

Take a look, maybe you'll find a few that you will want to add to your TBR list.

My books-read-in-2021 montage

Seven Perfect Things
Christmas in Peachtree Bluff
The Children's Blizzard
The First Husband
My Own Personal Rockstar
A Barefoot Tide
The Seacroft
Back to the Beach Cottage
The Library of Legends
Change of Tides
The Nature of Fragile Things
The Guest Book
The Four Winds
The Paris Library
Love at First
The Children's Train
Obsession in Death
You Knew the Price
Chance Romance
Too Good to Be True

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...