Monday, January 8, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 8, 2024 #IMWAYR

        

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Okay, so seriously, I haven't posted one of these since the middle of December. Completely overwhelmed over the holidays and I didn't blog very much. If I had any spare time, I found I'd rather be reading. Surprise, surprise! So this is about 3 weeks worth of holiday-time reading. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Magic All Around
by Jennifer Moorman
eARC
Pub date ~ January 16

The Asylum
by Aaron Paul Lazar
audio-book from my collection
Published April 11, 2019

What I recently finished

It Starts with Us
by Colleen Hoover
print from my collection
Published October 18, 2022

The Heiress
by Rachel Hawkins
eARC
Pub date ~ January 9

Two Dead Wives
 by Adele Parks
eARC
Published December 26, 2023

The Half of It
by Juliette Fay
print ARC
Published February 14, 2023

There's No Coming Back from This
by Ann Garvin
Narrated by Andi Arndt
audiobook from my shelves
Published August 1, 2023

What I am going to read next

Echoes of the Past
by Ashley Farley
eARC
Pub date ~ January 23

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Well Christmas is a tiring time so not blogging for awhile makes perfect sense. And then choosing to read rather than blog makes perfect sense. You've read heaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and the encouraging words. New year and hopefully new blogging motivation.

      Delete
  2. I felt the same :)
    I hope we both recover our blogging mojo soon

    Wishing you a happy reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it wasn't just me. And yes, I hope we both get our mojo back. I feel it coming.....

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...