Monday, January 29, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 29, 2024 #IMWAYR

       

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Well, it seems to be warming up a bit here, in the 40's this week. I know winter is not done with us yet, but it is almost February. How did that happen?

Yesterday we watched football all day. Our family has been huge Chiefs fans for forever, even in the losing years. It's so exciting to be on a winning streak now. My DIL is a big Lions fan so we were cheering for them as well. The Chiefs made it to the Super Bowl again!! Are you a football fan?

I made a big pot of chili—perfect football-watching food, in my opinion—and our son and 9 year old grandson came over to watch the game with us. And a Chiefs win? What a perfect afternoon. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Guest
by B.A. Paris
eARC for review
Pub date ~ February 20, 2024

Trust Me: A Novel
by Hank Phillippi Ryan
Published August 2018
print from collection for a challenge

What I recently finished

The Housemaid's Secret
by Freida McFadden
Published February 20, 2023
e-book from my collection for a challenge

The Two-Family House
by Lynda Cohen Loigman
Published March 2016
print from my collection for a challenge

Ritual in Death
J.D. Robb
Published November 2008
audiobook from my collection

What I am going to read next

The Trouble with You
 by Ellen Feldman
eARC
Pub date ~ February 20

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, chili. That's one of my favorite foods. I'm glad you had a good football weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice variety of books for you recently! I reviewed The Two-Family House years ago and enjoyed it.
    Hope you enjoy your books this week, too -

    Sue
    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you may have some winter left as I sure as hope we have some summer left! Enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...