Sunday, November 11, 2012

Showcase Sunday #16


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by 
where we show off the books we receive each week.

Come join the fun!

Click on the book covers to find out
more about the books on Goodreads.

Okay, so I have not posted a Sunday Salon for a couple of weeks, so there are a lot of books here. This is not my typical week. There are several Christmas books listed here. I love Christmas books!

For Review

 A Desire Path by Jan Shapin 
for TLC Book Tours

North Pole High by Candace Jane Kringle
As I said, I love Christmas books and I am excited to read this one ~ from Santa's daughter.

Lionel's Christmas Adventure by Paul. R Hewlett
Another fun Christmas book.

Bought


 Robot Twin: the Further Adventures of Santa's Twin by Dean Koontz
I love Dean Koontz and simply adore his book, Santa's Twin. The illustrations are amazing too. I recently discovered the sequel to it and of course had to get it for my shelves too.

A Cowboy for Christmas by Lori Wilde
Once again, love those Christmas books! 

Look Up For Yes by Julia Tavalaro
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
These are the books for my November book groups. I have read The Book Thief already so I will be rereading it. Being in 2 book groups sometimes means I have to read the same book more than once. Which usually is a good thing. 

Won

Loving David by Gina Hummer
from ChickLitPlus
Thanks so much!

Swapped from PaperBackSwap

The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen
Ten Beach Road by Wendy Wax
Interesting that I got 2 books featuring beaches as we head into winter. Maybe they will help keep me warm when the snow is falling and the cold wind is blowing! 

What are you showcasing this week?

Leave me a comment or a link so I can stop by and check out your books!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of Christmas in there and have heard good things about The Book Thief. So happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Book Thief was one I was not excited about reading but it surprised me. Happy to be reading it again. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. It's so fun to see all those Christmas books with a couple beach books thrown in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice, varied selection.

    I'm currently reading North Pole High myself.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please check out my haul for this week at http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/showcase-sundayletterbox-lovestacking.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping - NPH is a fun read. I love Christmas books!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...