Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WWW Wednesdays November 28


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed here.

What are you currently reading?

Lionel's Christmas Adventure by Paul R. Hewlett
I love Christmas books and this one is a fun read. 

What did you recently finish reading?


Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
How can you not love a Picoult book?
My thoughts are here

Lasso the Stars by L.L. Nielsen
What a beautiful story about love, life, death and angels. 

Look Up For Yes by Julia Tavalaro and Richard Tayson
This was a quick read but very powerful. Julia was in a vegetative state for years before anyone knew that she was aware of what was going on around her. What an eyeopener about how some people are treated.  

What do you think you will read next?

Vision by Cathy Newcomb and Galen Snowden
I met Cathy at a book festival and I immediately fell in love with this cover. I can't wait to get started on this one! 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar 
for my current giveaways! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...