Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WWW Wednesdays November 21


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed here.

What are you currently reading?

Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
How can you not love a Picoult book? 

What did you recently finish reading?



North Pole High by Candace Jane Kringle
Oh, I so loved this book! My thoughts will be posted soon. 

What do you think you will read next?

Lasso the Stars by L.L. Nielsen
This one got bumped from last week. The Picoult book was calling from my bookshelf. 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar 
for my current giveaway! 

6 comments:

  1. Lasso Stars looks interesting. ENJOY your reading lineup.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked for North Pole High but couldn't find it! I'll have to keep poking around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw on the author's website that this is $2.99 on Amazon for Black Friday.

      http://www.northpolehigh.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-savings.html

      Delete
  3. North Pole High sounds intriguing :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/11/www-wednesdayss.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors. I have Keeping Faith on my Kindle right now. I've yet to read Sing You Home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to devour every Picoult book I came across. Not sure when I stopped readng her. Might have to looking into this one.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...