Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WWW Wednesdays November 7



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed here.

What are you currently reading?


Nothing Daunted: The Unexpected Education of Two Society Girls in the West by Dorothy Wickenden
This is for my book group. The selector says it's a non-fiction that reads like a fiction book. We'll see.

What did you recently finish reading?

The Shortest Way Home by Juliette Fay
Loved this story! My thoughts are here

Viewer Discretion Advised by Cindy Roesel
My thoughts will be posted next week. 

Vengeance (Transcend Time Saga #2) by Michelle Madow

Timeless (Transcend Time Saga #3) by Michelle Madow

What do you think you will read next?

Lasso the Stars by L.L. Nielsen


What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar 
for my current giveaways! 

6 comments:

  1. You've got several books I want to read! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in my happy place right now - I have had such good books to read lately. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really need to get those Transcend Time books they look fun.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great series. I am glad I got to read them all so close together - I didn't have to wait so long for the next one to come out. :^) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Wow, you must read really fast, I can never get through that many books in a week, nice job!

    Here is my WWW and I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had some great books to read lately and it has been wonderful. These are the kind of books that keep me up way to late. Thanks for stopping by Anya - and for the follow. I am off to check out your blog.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...