Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WWW Wednesdays November 26, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18775558-merry-bright
 Merry & Bright by Six Authors
Let the Christmas stories begin! 

Zoey & the Moment of Zen by Cat LaVoie (audio-book)

What did you recently finish reading?

Stone of Destiny (The Danaan Trilogy #2) by Laura Howard
I love this series and I have book #3 already just waiting for me.

Penace (Debt Collector #15) by Susan Kaye Quinn
This series is just amazing! 

The Work of Wolves by Kent Meyers
I didn't make it to book club for this discussion but I really love this book. I hope they all did too. 

What do you think you will read next?

Judgment (Debt Collector #16) by Susan Kaye Quinn

A Place Beyond (The Danaan Trilogy #2) by Laura Howard

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with your books but they all seem very intriguing. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lisa. That's what I love about this meme - all the new books I discover.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...