Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year! And a Look Back at My Reading Life of 2016

Image result for happy new year 2017

My wish is that 2017 is a fabulous year for all of you!

Image result for goodreads 2016 reading challenge

I love Goodreads! You can create all kinds on montages featuring the books you've read or want to read or just about anything having to do with books. I love creating this montage every year and taking a look back at all the wonderful books I read during the past year.

Featured below are the books I read in 2016. I read some great books and was lucky enough to meet some amazing authors, both virtually - and in person! I love my reading life!!

So, here are the covers of the 123 books I read in 2016. These were some amazing reads! Look them over, you may see something you might like.

I can't wait to get started on my 2017 list!
So many books, so little time!


My Goodreads books-read-in-2016 montage

Two for the Holidays
Novelista Girl
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
Borrow-A-Bridesmaid
Baby Girl
Sticks and Stones
Going for Two
Free Souls
The Light Between Oceans
Valentine Pets & Kisses: Fourteen Sweet Romances
Killer Pursuit
Heart Conditions
The Wondrous Kite
Baggage
No One Knows
Keep Me Posted
The Girl on the Train
The Invention of Wings
Mosaics: A Collection of Independent Women
Spring in Snow Valley: A Snow Valley Anthology


1 comment:

  1. Holy cow. That's a huge bunch of books! Here's to another banner year of reading. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...