Monday, January 30, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 30, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

I can't believe that January is almost over. Where does the time go? This coming weekend, we are traveling with our new granddaughter to Nebraska so she can meet her namesake, my 85 year-old mother-in-law. There will be plenty of picture taking, I'm sure. 

Hubby and I went to see the movie Hidden Figures this past weekend. We don't really go to that many movies in the theater so this was a treat. What a great movie! I think one of my book clubs is going to be reading the book sometime soon. There are so many good movies out right now. Have you seen any good ones lately? 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

30303302
Walk Into Silence (Detective Jo Larsen #1)
by Susan McBride
My thoughts will be posted on Friday.

Runes Audiobook
Runes (Runes #1)
by Ednah Walters 
(audio-book)

31864006
Spinning the Moon
by Karen White
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

32783596
When Will You Be Home
by Gaelen VanDenbergh
My thoughts will be posted later this week.

33307092
Grimm Woods
by D. Melhoff
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

What I am going to read next

30166220
The Runaway Midwife: A Novel
by Patricia Harman 

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Love Karen White's books.

    The Runaway Midwife is still on my wish list.

    I hope your week has been going well.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...