Monday, January 23, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 23, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Not much happened this past week; our Christmas is over, back to work, life goes on. I pretty much have been off of social media since the end of last week. I am just so tired of all of the political posts. Why can't we all just get along? Anyway, onward we go, more reading, reading, reading!  

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

33307092
Grimm Woods
by D. Melhoff
My thoughts will be posted January 31.

Runes Audiobook
Runes (Runes #1)
by Ednah Walters 
(audio-book)

31864006
Spinning the Moon
by Karen White
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

234559
The Queen's Man (Justin de Quincy #1)
by Sharon Kay Penman
Book club pick. Meh.

30205340
Always: A Novel
by Sarah Jio
Another fabulous book by one of my favs.

What I am going to read next

32783596
When Will You Be Home
by Gaelen VanDenbergh
Excited to read this sequel.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. I loved Always...and I haven't read that Karen White book. Enjoy!

    I don't enjoy FB these days, either...I hate finding out that my FB friends might have some really ugly views.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been a huge fan of Sarah Jio's since her very first book. I have loved them all.

      I am half tempted to take the White book off of my list. It's like 26 hours long and it will take me forever to listen to it. :) I should just make a celebration post when I'm finally finished. I am liking it but I don't get much listening time in the car.

      I am dealing with family members on FB who disagree so it's really hard. My daughter just removed the app from her phone. I may have to try that as a way to wean myself from FB.

      Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. ENJOY your reading week.

    I don't know any of these books. I hope they are good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...