Monday, April 3, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 3, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

We had a pretty quiet week here. The weather is starting to turn around and we are having some beautiful days. 

March into April is a busy birthday time for us. Looking at my calendar, we have 16 birthdays between both extended families, ending with mine on April 22nd. 😀 Party, party!! I'm thinking I might hold a special birthday giveaway post. What do you think I should do? 🎈🎂🎉

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

25781851
Lucky Bastard (Lucky O'Toole #4)
by Deborah Coonts
Catching up on this fun series.

34388817
Summer of the Loon
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)
Loved reading the book, now I'm enjoying the audio.

8162388
Indulgence in Death (In Death #31)
by J.D. Robb 
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

29939074
White Sand, Blue Sea: A St. Barts Love Story
by Anita Hughes
My thoughts will be posted soon.

34515830
Heavy Weather (A Carolina Coast Novel)
by Normandie Fischer 
(audio-book)
Wonderful book, wonderful narration!

2728527
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
We had a great discussion at book club.

29102869
Sad Perfect
by Stephanie Elliot 
You can read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

30653962
The Forbidden Garden
by Ellen Herrick

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for April birthdays! I'm on the 26th and then May is our crazy family birthday month, with five to celebrate.

    The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is a great read and I can see why it would be perfect for books club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title White Sand, Blue Sea reminds me of my weekend at the beach for my daughter's wedding.

    Enjoy your books, and thanks for sharing. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good books, The Summer of the Loon has a beautiful cover, I have one of her books coming up to read but not tried them on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of celebrations! Enjoy. Love the "In Death" series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow on the birthdays!! Enjoy all the celebrations.

    You have some lovely books...great covers too.

    Have a marvelous week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...