Monday, April 24, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 24, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

I had a great week. Saturday was my birthday (check out my birthday post for a giveaway) and it was a wonderful day. I am so blessed. The next week will be very busy and different for us. We are taking care of our 2½ grandson for a few days while his parents take a vacation. Thank goodness he's got a great daycare so we can rest up during the day. 😉

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

30687885
All the Best People
by Sonja Yoerg
Love this author's stories!

18079941
Motherland
by Maria Hummel 
This is our book club pick for this week.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34858345-beach-rental
Beach Rental (Emerald Isle, NC #1)
by Grace Greene
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

34216621
Locked Tight (Mindjack Series #4)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
Love this series! My thoughts will be posted soon.

2138601
I Am Hutterite: The Fascinating True Story of a Young Woman's Journey to Reclaim Her Heritage
by Mary-Ann Kirkby
Interesting read. Check out my post and giveaway HERE

What I am going to read next

34390136
Sweet Tea Tuesdays
by Ashley Farley

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you are having such a great reading life! I will have my almost 3 year old grandson a lot this summer with baby #2's arrival. At first told my daughter that I probably wouldn't take him to daycare, but have rethought that, and he will go two days a week. Saves their budget as well as gramma and grampa's stamina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds wonderful. And I hear ya about using daycare. We have to take care of ourselves too so we can be 'fun' when the little people come over. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

      Delete
  2. How nice that you're near enough to help. It was a busy week of reading, Girl Scouts, the Mandarin Showcase, and boxing up books. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being a hands-on grandma. Although with eight, it sometimes gets a bit challenging. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Casey - it was a wonderful day and weekend. Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday and love the look of some of your books. Still need to read Sonja Y, have one of her books, her first I think on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sonja's books and I was lucky enough to Skype with her with my book club. She is a neat person. I hope you get a chance to read one of her books. Her first one was great. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday! You have some lovely looking books on your list. Have fun with your grandson. Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! We just talked to our grandson and he is excited for a sleepover at Nama and Papa's house. I love that he loves coming over here. Have a wonderful week full of great reads!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...