Monday, April 10, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 10, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

30753568
Slightly South of Simple
by Kristy Woodson Harvey

34388817
Summer of the Loon
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)

8162388
Indulgence in Death (In Death #31)
by J.D. Robb 
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

25781851
Lucky Bastard (Lucky O'Toole #4)
by Deborah Coonts
Love this series. My thoughts will be posted soon.

30653962
The Forbidden Garden
by Ellen Herrick
My thoughts will be posted later today.

What I am going to read next

2138601
I Am Hutterite: The Fascinating True Story of a Young Woman's Journey to Reclaim Her Heritage
by Mary-Ann Kirkby
This is our next book club pick.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week. I'm posting while on my road trip, thanks to my trusty smart phone. It's Monday! What are your reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are loving your reading life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slightly South of Simple has been catching my eye.

    I will be interested to see what you think about The Forbidden Garden. I couldn't get connected.

    Have a good week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...