Monday, April 17, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 17, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

We had a great week, weatherwise and otherwise. The nice, warmer days are winning out over the cold days so that is good and we are seeing the sun more. Patio reading days are within sight! Yay!!

The Easter weekend was filled with house guests. Most of the kids and little kiddos were here on Saturday and some came back over again on Sunday. I am truly blessed! 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

2138601
I Am Hutterite: The Fascinating True Story of a Young Woman's Journey to Reclaim Her Heritage
by Mary-Ann Kirkby
This is our book club pick for this week.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34858345-beach-rental
Beach Rental (Emerald Isle, NC #1)
by Grace Greene
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

34388817
Summer of the Loon
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)
Loved the narrator of this great story!

30753568
Slightly South of Simple
by Kristy Woodson Harvey
Another wonderful story from Kristy. My thoughts will be posted soon.

24890981
The Locksmith (Mindjack Origins #5)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
Prepping myself for reading Locked Tight, which is out today!

8162388
Indulgence in Death (In Death #31)
by J.D. Robb 
(audio-book)

What I am going to read next

34216621
Locked Tight (Mindjack Series #4)
by Susan Kaye Quinn

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

7 comments:

  1. I've not read these books, yet. Happy Reading! I'm visiting from the Reading with Beth blog.

    http://www.readingwithbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Beth - have a great reading week!

      Delete
  2. The library was absolute dead this week - we had a rare sunny weekend, and I think everyone was out enjoying Easter weekend and going on Easter egg hunts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work in an academic library and it was a very slow weekend here as well. Finals will be in a couple of weeks so things are picking up with project deadlines looming. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. some of my extended family were Hutterite, so that first title caught my eye. Bet it's interesting! Here's my reading list for this week: http://bit.ly/2pr3v7i

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all new to me. I'm back from my trip. It didn't turn out as planned but we had fun. Come see what we did and what I read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for including Slightly South of Simple! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...