Monday, August 7, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 7, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

What a busy week and weekend! My MIL was here and we had 16 family members over on Saturday to see her. Whew! It was fun though. I didn't get any reading time in and I can't wait to get back to my current book. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

32497550
The Quiet Child
by John Burley

34879420
A Wild Fright in Deadwood (Deadwood #7)
by Ann Charles
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

35454403
Me & Milo the Great
by Michelle Schlicher
My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I am going to read next

32912922
The Dream Keeper's Daughter
by Emily Colin

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...