Monday, August 28, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 28, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

School started last week, both at the university and the public schools. You can just feel the busyness in everyone, things have definitely ramped up. I hope all who were in the path of Harvey are safe and can return home soon. Take care everyone. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

24219845
Whiskey & Charlie
by Annabel Smith
This week's book club read.

25496757
The Word Game
by Steena Holmes
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

35097334
Seeds of Intention (Hesse Creek #2)
by Andrea Thome 
My thoughts will be posted soon.

31450532
The Other Girl
by Erica Spindler
Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

35706356
A Little Bit of Grace
by Phoebe Fox
Love this author and I'm excited to read this early copy.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. I work at a major university so I can attest to the ramped up busyness. You have some great looking books on your list. Happy reading! Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your books are new to me. I hope you enjoy the ones coming up. My brother works at Target and told me that they ran buses from the campus so the kids could get what they needed to start college classes. He said it was quite busy. K-12 doesn't start until after Labor Day here. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great looking new to me books, Whiskey Charley looks intriguing and most likely great for discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today was the first day back for my kids. I think the local university is starting soon too — we've gotten lots of new neighbors in our apartment building. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to me other than your first book. Hope you like them all. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...