Monday, December 18, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? December 18, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

How can it be only a week before Christmas? It snuck up so fast and the weather has been so nice, it just doesn't feel like Christmas yet. Don't get me wrong, I don't really want snow right now. We will be traveling over the weekend so the snow can stay away for awhile.

I wish everyone a joyous holiday, however you celebrate the season.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

34962412
Scythe of Darkness (Scythe of Darkness #1)
by Dawn Husted
I read Scythe of Darkness #0.5 and really enjoyed it (you can read my thoughts here). Thought I would continue on with the series. 

Foretold (Ghost Gifts #2)
by Laura Spinella
(audio-book)
Loved book #1 and am loving this one too. 

What I recently finished

30964544
Between Me and You
by Allison Winn Scotch
My thoughts will be posted soon.

35122155
The Wake Up
by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Amazing! My thoughts will be posted soon.

35964978
The Good Daughter
by Karin Slaughter
(audio-book)
Another awesome book from Slaughter!

What I am going to read next

Not sure ~ maybe this one?

31450903
Poison
by Galt Niederhoffer

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. I have some of those books on my list. I like the cover of Scythe of Darkness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. I'm so glad that I don't have to travel this year and hope the weather is good for your travels. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poison looks good!

    I just finished reading Emma in the Night and it was GREAT. Loved it! When I was about 10 pages from the end, my daughter handed me Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon and said, "Priority one." LOL So I guess that's what I'm reading next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great books, I have heard good things about at least three of them. Hope you have a great Christmas, coming up so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...