Monday, January 29, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 29, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Well, I seem to be over my post holiday reading slump and am forging ahead. I have some great books coming up on my TBR list and I can't wait to get to them. 

Temp-wise (because that's what we do here in the Midwest, we talk about the weather) we are experiencing ups and downs. It'll be in the mid thirties for a few days and then drop into the minus degrees. Ugh! I am so ready for spring—I'm ready to do my reading out on the patio. What's the weather like where you are?

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

36412584
The Girl Who Lived
by Christopher Greyson 

36986099
Evanthia's Gift (The Gift Saga #1)
by Effie Kammenou 
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

Foretold (Ghost Gifts #2)
by Laura Spinella
(audio-book)

35271746
Tess and Tattoos
by H.A. Leuschel
Read my thoughts here.

34051963
Here We Lie
by Paula Treick DeBoard
My thoughts will be posted Tuesday.

What I am going to read next

36439328
The Summer of New Beginnings: A Magnolia Grove Novel
by Bette Lee Crosby
Love this author and her stories!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. Great assortment of books. I know what you mean about ups and downs with weather. Here too! And Spring is so far off yet here in Minnesota. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I shouldn't even be thinking about spring yet. We have so much winter left. Thanks for stopping by Kathy.

      Delete
  2. Definite ups and downs in temperatures here, too. It was in the 50s this morning, and is supposed to snow tonight. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the weather has been crazy. We got some unpredicted snowfall on Saturday evening. It was a shock to see that coming down outside. So pretty though. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I’m glad your slump is over! It looks like you’ve read a lot of good books recently.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying some wonderful books right now. Thanks for stopping by AJ. Have a great week and happy reading!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...