Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year! And a Look Back at My Reading Life of 2018


I love Goodreads for tracking my books and for discovering new books to read and new authors to follow. I especially love how I can get graphics that let me look back on my reading year. 


It is always interesting to look back on the year via the montage that I can create for the year. It's like a trip down memory lane as I look back on all the wonderful books I read. 

Take a look, maybe you'll find a few that you will want to add to your TBR list.


My-books-read-in-2018 book montage

The Last Year of the War
Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands
Wildflower Heart
The Red Address Book
Home for Wounded Hearts
The Judas Tree
True Places
This I Know
Just After Midnight
Nineteen Minutes
The Lost Girls of Paris
The Christmas Makeover - A Short Story
The First Noël at the Villa des Violettes
I Promise You This
Mrs. Saint Nick
Promises to Keep
The Suspect
The North Pole Prize
An Anonymous Girl
Miss Etta: A Novel




******************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...