Monday, October 28, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 28, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

46346393. sy475
True to Me
(A By the Sea Novel)
by Kay Bratt
Pub date 12/10

48235662. sx318
Jackrabbit Junction Jitters
(Jackrabbit Junction #2)
by Ann Charles
Narrated by Lisa Larsen


The Perfect Hope
(Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #3)
by Nora Roberts
Narrated by MacLeod Andrews

What I recently finished

48128546. sy475
Wildflower Christmas
(The Wildflower House #3)
by Grace Greene
Pub date 11/12

16229116
Calculated In Death
(In Death #36)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

48207653. sy475
Love to Prove You Wrong
(Old Pine Cove, #2)
by Sophie-Leigh Robbins
Pub date 11/4

44908411
Before and After: The Incredible Real-Life Stories of Orphans Who Survived the Tennessee Children's Home Society
by Judy Christie, Lisa Wingate

What I am going to read next

25813942
This Tender Land
by William Kent Krueger
This author will be visiting our local library in November!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I've only read the one by Roberts and the one by Robb though. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy This Tender Land, and the authors visit.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...